With your binding event registration, you consent to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of holding the event and publishing your name, ﬁrst name, title and company.
In accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO), we are pleased to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data (hereinafter only referred to as "data"). Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior (information that relates to an identiﬁable natural person (Art. 4 No. 1 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)).
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Purposes of processing
We process your data in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) of the EU-DSGVO based on your consent by bindingly registering for the event:
- Contacting us by email (your email address, name and phone number, if applicable).
- Creation of the list of participants and name badges (surname, ﬁrst name, title, name of the company/institution).
- Invoicing (name, ﬁrst name, title, employer, address, name of the company/institution, department, telephone/fax number, e-mail).
Duration of processing
We will only process your data for as long as is necessary for the planning and ﬁnal implementation of the event or as required by applicable legal provisions, such as the obligation to retain invoice records. If you wish your data to be deleted, we will delete your data without delay, unless legal retention obligations prevent this.
Your rights as a data subject
Under the EU GDPR, you have the right to:
- Information about the processing of your data,
- Correction or deletion of your data,
- Restriction of processing (only storage is still possible),
- Objection to processing,
- data portability,
- Revocation of your given consent with eﬀect for the future. The revocation of consent does not aﬀect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Baden-Württemberg, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart.
In the case of obviously unfounded or excessive requests, we may charge an appropriate fee. Otherwise, the information will be provided free of charge (Article 12 (5) DS-GVO).
In case of reasonable doubt about the identity of the person asserting the above rights, we may request additional information necessary to conﬁrm the identity (Art. 12(6) DS-GVO).
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is the:
Hydrogen Engine Conference 2023
KIT Campus Transfer GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)151 25804934
We take photos during the event for the purpose of publication in information materials about the work of KIT Campus Transfer GmbH, IFKM, in professional journals and on the websites: